TACTICS IN FOOTBALL: SYSTEMS AND FORMATIONS | tactical principles for your own successful football philosophy | DFB pro-level coach Manuel Baum
- Use the right attacking and defensive formations
- 4-4-2 (flat & diamond), 3-5-2, 3-4-3, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, 4-1-4-1
- Tactical in-game adjustments
- How to react to the opposing coach’s tactics
- How does your team shift correctly?
- How can you create numerical advantages?
- How to avoid being short-handed
- How to apply ideal spacing concepts
Comprehensible in-depth explanations by DFB-licensed pro-level coach Manuel Baum
4-4-2? 4-3-3? Two holding midfielders? Back four or back three?
Many coaches have a hard time finding the right tactical approach. However, implementing the right tactical principles can be the deciding factor whether your team will be successful or not.
This training video is the perfect guideline for all youth and amateur-level coaches.
Coach Baum has emerged as the leading tactics expert in German professional football. Now you have the chance to benefit from his expertise and become a tactical genius yourself. Lead your team to success!
Actor: Manuel Baum
Director: Nepomuk V. Fischer
Length: 60 min