The KAPAP Collection with 3 DVDs

Artikel-Bewertung: 5/5 (1 Bewertungen)  Bewertungen lesen


29,97 € 25,99

zzgl. 19 % MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten


In den Warenkorb


Das könnte dir auch gefallen

1x1SPORT European Academy for Sports and Training presents

 

                The KAPAP Collection with 3 DVDs

 

99.9% of physical confrontations can be avoided; get the complete KAPAP collection today to learn how and be prepared for the remaining 0.1%!

 

 

contains the following DVDs:

KAPAP-WORKSHOP  | with Albert Timen, Jürgen Schaffrath and Jon Kleineman

GROUND ENGAGEMENT | Most effective self-defense against resisting opponents  

DYNAMIC WARM UP DRILLS | The perfect warm-up for fighters

These three videos combine the most effective self-defense strategies with highly effective warm-up drills, which serve as the perfect emotional and physical preparation – no matter if you are a fighter, martial artist or training for self-defense.

Unlike other systems, KAPAP focuses on real-life situations. The result is an exceptionally effective self-defense system with the help of which you are perfectly prepared for real-life threats and attacks on the streets.

Learn from the best of the best: Albert Timen is the president & founder of KAPAP-Academy. Jon Kleineman is an experienced fighter and martial artist. He is the director of KAPAP-Academy and one of the leading instructors and trainers of self-defense and KAPAP. Head coach Jürgen Schaffrath is responsible for KAPAP-Academy Europe. It is the unique collaboration of these self-defense and martial arts experts from Germany, Israel and the United States that makes KAPAP an unparalleled and revolutionary self-defense systemrealistic and effective like no other! 

 

Es ist noch keine Bewertung für The KAPAP Collection with 3 DVDs abgegeben worden.
Titel
The KAPAP Collection with 3 DVDs
Artikelnummer
10266
EAN
4260310130569
Hersteller
1x1SPORT
Darsteller
Albert Timen; Jon Kleineman; Jürgen Schaffrath
Produktionsjahr
Format
PAL
Regisseur
Nepomuk V. Fischer
Sprache
deutsch
Spieldauer
210 min.
Top